For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83059 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:312500.
- FunctionControls the genesis of the spleen. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-GGCGGTAAGTGG-3'.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TLX1 may be a cause of a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(10;14)(q24;q11) with TCRD.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 11 (T cell leukemia 3 associated breakpoint homologous to Drosophila Notch) antibody
- Homeo box 11 (T cell lymphoma 3 associated breakpoint) antibody
- Homeobox 11 antibody
Anti-HOX11 antibody images
References for Anti-HOX11 antibody (ab83059)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"