For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks) (add antibacterial agent). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab51235 was purified from culture supernatant of the hybridoma, cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (approximately 95%) fetal bovine serum.
- Clone number743C1a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ANTP antibody
- Antp, Drosophila, homolog of antibody
- Homeobox 1A antibody
Anti-HOXA7 antibody [743C1a] images
References for Anti-HOXA7 antibody [743C1a] (ab51235)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"