For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family. Deformed subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in whole embryos and fetuses at 5-9 weeks from conception.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 2F antibody
- Homeo box B4 antibody
- Homeobox 2F antibody
Anti-HOXB4 antibody images
Western blot - HOXB4 antibody (ab56049)
References for Anti-HOXB4 antibody (ab56049)
This product has been referenced in:
- Billon N et al. Comprehensive transcriptome analysis of mouse embryonic stem cell adipogenesis unravels new processes of adipocyte development. Genome Biol 11:R80 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 20678241) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"