For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Tissue specificitySpinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageEmbryo.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HGNC:5116 antibody
- HHO.C10 antibody
- Homeo box 2A antibody
Anti-HOXB5 antibody images
References for Anti-HOXB5 antibody (ab26079)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"