For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. The detection limit for recombinant tagged HOXD11 is approximately 0.1ng/ml as a capture antibody.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 4F antibody
- Homeo box D11 antibody
- Homeobox D11 antibody
Anti-HOXD11 antibody - ChIP Grade images
Western blot - HOXD11 antibody [5E7] (ab60715)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"