For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- homeo box 4E antibody
- homeo box D8 antibody
- Homeobox 4E antibody
Anti-HOXD8 antibody images
References for Anti-HOXD8 antibody (ab110083)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"