For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HOXD9 antibody
See all HOXD9 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HOXD9
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment with tag: RHYGIKPETR AAPAPATAAS TTSSSSTSLS SSSKRTECSV ARESQGSSGP EFSCNSFLQE KAAA, corresponding to amino acids 146-210 of Human HOXD9
- Positive control
- NIH 3T3 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in the developing limb buds.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- homeobox D9 antibody
- Homeobox protein Hox D9 antibody
- Homeobox protein Hox-4C antibody
Anti-HOXD9 antibody images
References for Anti-HOXD9 antibody (ab60708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"