For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- RelevanceHP1BP3 is a component of heterochromatin and may be involved in chromatin structure and function.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Heterochromatin protein 1, binding protein 3 antibody
- HP1 BP74 antibody
- HP1BP 3 antibody
Anti-HP1BP3 antibody images
Western blot - HP1BP3 antibody (ab68719)
All lanes : Anti-HP1BP3 antibody (ab68719) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HP1BP3 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-HP1BP3 antibody (ab68719)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"