For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HPD antibody
See all HPD primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to HPD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: YEAPAFMDPL LPKLPKCSLE MIDHIVGNQP DQEMVSASEW YLKNLQFHRF , corresponding to amino acids 160-270 of Human HPD (NP_002141)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionKey enzyme in the degradation of tyrosine.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-phenylalanine degradation; acetoacetate and fumarate from L-phenylalanine: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseTyrosinemia 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 4HPPD family.
Information by UniProt
- 4 HPPD antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid oxidase antibody
References for Anti-HPD antibody (ab76569)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"