For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HPD antibody
See all HPD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to HPD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 179-228 (EMIDHIVGNQ PDQEMVSASE WYLKNLQFHR FWSVDDTQVH TEYSSLRSIV) of Human HPD (NP_002141).
- Positive control
- Human Fetal Spleen Lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionKey enzyme in the degradation of tyrosine.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-phenylalanine degradation; acetoacetate and fumarate from L-phenylalanine: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseTyrosinemia 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 4HPPD family.
Information by UniProt
- 4 HPPD antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid oxidase antibody
References for Anti-HPD antibody (ab98110)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"