For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionKey enzyme in the degradation of tyrosine.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-phenylalanine degradation; acetoacetate and fumarate from L-phenylalanine: step 3/6.
- Involvement in diseaseTyrosinemia 3
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 4HPPD family.
Information by UniProt
- 4 HPPD antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase antibody
- 4 hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid oxidase antibody
Anti-HPD antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-HPD antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab93139)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"