Anti-HPV16 E6 + HPV18 E6 antibody [289-13965] (ab30716)
- Product nameAnti-HPV16 E6 + HPV18 E6 antibody [289-13965]See all HPV16 E6 + HPV18 E6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [289-13965] to HPV16 E6 + HPV18 E6
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with HPV 18 E6 and HPV 16 E6.
- Tested applicationsIP, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Fusion protein -Gel-purified HPV 18 E6-beta galactosidase fusion protein.
- General notesIf aliquoted for long term storage, fill volume should be equal to or greater than 50% of the nominal fill volume of the vial used.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notes>90% pure[SDS-PAGE]. Purified from ascites.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number289-13965
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30716 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceHuman Papilloma virus (HPV) is responsible for the development of type and tissue specific papilloma in the oral cavity and in the larynx. In the skin papilloma virus can cause different types of warts and in the ano-genital region it is associated with condyloma or carcinoma. HPV types 1,6 and 11 usually are associated with benign transformations of the tissues, while e.g. HPV types 16, 18 and 31 seem to be responsible for the development of some carcinoma like cervical carcinoma. The role of HPV in non-melanoic tumours of the skin is under discussion. Protein E6 is a Transcriptional transactivator, binding double stranded DNA. It has transforming activity inactivating, with E6-AP ubiquitin-protein ligase, the human TP53/p53 tumor suppressor protein by targeting it for degradation.
- E6 antibody
- HpV18gp1 antibody
- Human Papilloma Virus antibody
- Human papillomavirus type 16 E6 antibody
- Human papillomavirus type 18 E6 antibody
- Protein E6 antibody
References for Anti-HPV16 E6 + HPV18 E6 antibody [289-13965] (ab30716)
ab30716 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.