For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-HRC antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to HRC
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 284-314 of Human HRC (NP_002143.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab112910 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in the regulation of calcium sequestration or release in the SR of skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesTo rabbit HRC.
- Cellular localizationSarcoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- HCP antibody
- HRC antibody
- HRC histidine rich calcium binding protein antibody
References for Anti-HRC antibody (ab112910)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"