For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionEndoribonuclease responsible for the inhibition of the translation by cleaving mRNA. Inhibits cell-free protein synthesis. Cleaves phosphodiester bonds only in single-stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityHepatocytes and renal distal tubular epithelial cells. Only weak expression in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RutC family.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated during cellular differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mostly cytoplasmic but, in less differentiated cells occasionally nuclear.
Information by UniProt
- 14.5 kDa translational inhibitor protein antibody
- Heat responsive protein 12 antibody
- Heat-responsive protein 12 antibody
Anti-HRSP12 antibody images
References for Anti-HRSP12 antibody (ab104431)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"