For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEndoribonuclease responsible for the inhibition of the translation by cleaving mRNA. Inhibits cell-free protein synthesis. Cleaves phosphodiester bonds only in single-stranded RNA.
- Tissue specificityHepatocytes and renal distal tubular epithelial cells. Only weak expression in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RutC family.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated during cellular differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mostly cytoplasmic but, in less differentiated cells occasionally nuclear.
Information by UniProt
- 14.5 kDa translational inhibitor protein antibody
- Heat responsive protein 12 antibody
- Heat-responsive protein 12 antibody
Anti-HRSP12 antibody images
References for Anti-HRSP12 antibody (ab56669)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"