For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- Function6-O-sulfation enzyme which catalyzes the transfer of sulfate from 3'-phosphoadenosine 5'-phosphosulfate (PAPS) to position 6 of the N-sulfoglucosamine residue (GlcNS) of heparan sulfate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 6 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 6OST 1 antibody
- 6OST1 antibody
- DKFZp547H098 antibody
Anti-HS6ST1 antibody images
Western blot - HS6ST1 antibody (ab69682)
All lanes : Anti-HS6ST1 antibody (ab69682) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Human) Tissue Lysate - fetal normal tissue (ab29890)
Lane 2 : Human brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab29466)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 47 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 43 kDa,52 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-HS6ST1 antibody (ab69682)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"