For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Function6-O-sulfation enzyme which catalyzes the transfer of sulfate from 3'-phosphoadenosine 5'-phosphosulfate (PAPS) to position 6 of the N-sulfoglucosamine residue (GlcNS) of heparan sulfate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sulfotransferase 6 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- H6ST2_HUMAN antibody
- Heparan-sulfate 6-O-sulfotransferase 2 antibody
- HS6ST-2 antibody
Anti-HS6ST2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122220 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220)
ab122220, at 1/125 dilution, staining HS6ST2 in paraffin-embedded Human Cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220)
All lanes : Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-HS6ST2 antibody (ab122220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"