For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCapable of catalyzing the interconversion of testosterone and androstenedione, as well as estradiol and estrone. Also has 20-alpha-HSD activity. Uses NADH while EDH17B3 uses NADPH.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 17 beta HSD 2 antibody
- 17-beta-HSD 2 antibody
- 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 antibody
Anti-HSD17B2 antibody images
Western blot - HSD17B2 antibody (ab103665)
Anti-HSD17B2 antibody (ab103665) at 1/100 dilution + MDA-MB435 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HSD17B2 antibody (ab103665)
IHC analysis of HSD17B2 expression in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human prostate carcinoma using 1/50 ab103665 followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-HSD17B2 antibody (ab103665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"