For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab75710? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab75710 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ide H et al. Modulation of AKR1C2 by curcumin decreases testosterone production in prostate cancer. Cancer Sci 109:1230-1238 (2018).
- Fadhillah et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor 1 mediates hypoxia-enhanced synthesis of progesterone during luteinization of granulosa cells. J Reprod Dev 63:75-85 (2017).
- Fadhillah et al. Hypoxia promotes progesterone synthesis during luteinization in bovine granulosa cells. J Reprod Dev 60:194-201 (2014).
- Abe H et al. Lymphatic involvement in the disappearance of steroidogenic cells from the corpus luteum during luteolysis. PLoS One 9:e88953 (2014).
- Kozai K et al. Expression of aldo-keto reductase 1C23 in the equine corpus luteum in different luteal phases. J Reprod Dev 60:150-4 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"