For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4577
- Research areas
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionPrevents the aggregation of denatured proteins in cells under severe stress, on which the ATP levels decrease markedly. Inhibits HSPA8/HSC70 ATPase and chaperone activities.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis. Present at lower levels in most brain regions, except cerebellum. Overexpressed in cancer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Ser-509 may be important for regulation of the HSPA8/HSC70 chaperone activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen NY CO 25 antibody
- Antigen NY-CO-25 antibody
- DKFZp686M05240 antibody
Anti-Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] images
Western blot - Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] (ab108625)
All lanes : Anti-Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] (ab108625) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] (ab108625)
ab108625 at 1/100 dilution staining Hsp105 in Human testis by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] (ab108625)
ab108625 at 1/100 dilution staining Hsp105 in HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-Hsp105 antibody [EPR4577] (ab108625)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"