For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/300 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInteracts with HSP70 and can stimulate its ATPase activity. Stimulates the association between HSC70 and HIP.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates rapidly from the cytoplasm to the nucleus, and especially to the nucleoli, upon heat shock.
Information by UniProt
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfmaily B member 1 antibody
- DNAJ 1 antibody
- DNAJ B1 antibody
Anti-Hsp40 antibody images
References for Anti-Hsp40 antibody (ab53108)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"