For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31115? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31115 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jetzt AE et al. Toxicity of ricin A chain is reduced in mammalian cells by inhibiting its interaction with the ribosome. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 310:120-128 (2016).
- Vale-Costa S et al. Influenza A virus ribonucleoproteins modulate host recycling by competing with Rab11 effectors. J Cell Sci 129:1697-710 (2016).
- Agostini-Dreyer A et al. Endogenous IGFBP-3 mediates intrinsic apoptosis through modulation of Nur77 phosphorylation and nuclear export. Endocrinology N/A:en20151215 (2015).
- Li XS et al. Heat shock protein 60 overexpression is associated with the progression and prognosis in gastric cancer. PLoS One 9:e107507 (2014).
- Jetzt AE et al. Ricin A-chain requires c-Jun N-terminal kinase to induce apoptosis in nontransformed epithelial cells. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 41:2503-10 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"