Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab109689)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibodySee all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Hsp70
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Dog, Human, Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster), Fish
Synthetic peptide derived from the sequence of Rat Hsp70.
- Positive control
- Mouse 3T3 and heat shocked 3T3 cell lysates; Purified Hsp70 protein and purified Hsc70 protein; Human Spleen neutrophils
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109689 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 281825 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403612 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 3303 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3304 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15511 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 193740 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 24472 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 294254 Rat
- Omim: 140550 Human
- SwissProt: Q27975 Cow
- SwissProt: Q7YQC6 Dog
- SwissProt: P08107 Human
- SwissProt: P17879 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q61696 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q07439 Rat
- Unigene: 274402 Human
- Unigene: 719966 Human
- Unigene: 728810 Human
- Unigene: 1950 Rat
- Unigene: 228225 Rat
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab109689) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Heat shocked 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : Purified Hsp70 protein
Lane 4 : Purified Hsc70 protein
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
ab109689, at 10 µg/ml, staining Hsp70 + Hsc70 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human Spleen neutrophils by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody (ab109689)
ab109689 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.