Anti-Hsp70 antibody [BB70] (ab59467)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [BB70]See all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BB70] to Hsp70
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes the inducible and constitutive forms of Hsp70 and does not cross-react with Hsp90.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Xenopus laevis, Fish, Monkey
Chicken Hsp70/Hsp90 complex.
- Positive control
- Canine MDCK cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberBB70
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59467 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 71,70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71,70 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 423504 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 281825 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403612 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 3303 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3304 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15511 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 193740 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 100354037 Rabbit
- Entrez Gene: 24472 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 294254 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 398343 Xenopus laevis
- Omim: 140550 Human
- SwissProt: Q27975 Cow
- SwissProt: Q7YQC6 Dog
- SwissProt: P08107 Human
- SwissProt: P17879 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q61696 Mouse
- SwissProt: P34930 Pig
- SwissProt: Q07439 Rat
- Unigene: 274402 Human
- Unigene: 719966 Human
- Unigene: 728810 Human
- Unigene: 1950 Rat
- Unigene: 228225 Rat
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody [BB70] (ab59467)
ab59467 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.