Anti-Hsp70 antibody [N27F34] (ab90347)
- Product nameAnti-Hsp70 antibody [N27F34]See all Hsp70 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [N27F34] to Hsp70
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Fish, Monkey, Plants
Purified Hsc70 and Hsp70 isolated from Human HeLa cells.
- Positive control
- Hsc70 protein, HSP70 Protein, Human colon cancer Caco2 cells This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Human Lung.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberN27F34
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90347 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIn cooperation with other chaperones, Hsp70s stabilize preexistent proteins against aggregation and mediate the folding of newly translated polypeptides in the cytosol as well as within organelles. These chaperones participate in all these processes through their ability to recognize nonnative conformations of other proteins. They bind extended peptide segments with a net hydrophobic character exposed by polypeptides during translation and membrane translocation, or following stress-induced damage. In case of rotavirus A infection, serves as a post-attachment receptor for the virus to facilitate entry into the cell.
- Tissue specificityHSPA1B is testis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Entrez Gene: 423504 Chicken
- Entrez Gene: 281825 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 403612 Dog
- Entrez Gene: 3303 Human
- Entrez Gene: 3304 Human
- Entrez Gene: 15511 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 193740 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 100354037 Rabbit
- Entrez Gene: 24472 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 294254 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 398343 Xenopus laevis
- Omim: 140550 Human
- SwissProt: Q27975 Cow
- SwissProt: Q7YQC6 Dog
- SwissProt: P08107 Human
- SwissProt: P17879 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q61696 Mouse
- SwissProt: P34930 Pig
- SwissProt: Q07439 Rat
- Unigene: 274402 Human
- Unigene: 719966 Human
- Unigene: 728810 Human
- Unigene: 1950 Rat
- Unigene: 228225 Rat
- DnaK type molecular chaperone HSP70 1 antibody
- FLJ54303 antibody
- FLJ54370 antibody
- FLJ54392 antibody
- FLJ54408 antibody
- FLJ75127 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1/2 antibody
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A/1B antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1A antibody
- Heat shock 70kDa protein 1B antibody
- Heat shock induced protein antibody
- HSP70 1 antibody
- HSP70 2 antibody
- HSP70-1/HSP70-2 antibody
- HSP70-1A antibody
- HSP70.1 antibody
- HSP70.1/HSP70.2 antibody
- HSP70I antibody
- HSP71_HUMAN antibody
- HSP72 antibody
- HSPA1 antibody
- HSPA1A antibody
- HSPA1B antibody
Anti-Hsp70 antibody [N27F34] images
IHC image of Hsp70 staining in Human Lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab90347, 0.1 µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
All lanes : Anti-Hsp70 antibody [N27F34] (ab90347) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hsp70 protein
Lane 2 : Hsc70 protein
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Human colon cancer Caco2 cells analyzed by Flow Cytometry using isotype control antibody (left) and ab90347 (right).
References for Anti-Hsp70 antibody [N27F34] (ab90347)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wills J et al. Paraquat, but Not Maneb, Induces Synucleinopathy and Tauopathy in Striata of Mice through Inhibition of Proteasomal and Autophagic Pathways. PLoS One 7:e30745 (2012). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 22292029) »
- Kabakov AE et al. Stressful preconditioning and HSP70 overexpression attenuate proteotoxicity of cellular ATP depletion. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 283:C521-34 (2002). WB . Read more (PubMed: 12107062) »