For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2928? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2928 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Costa MD et al. Unbiased screen identifies aripiprazole as a modulator of abundance of the polyglutamine disease protein, ataxin-3. Brain N/A:N/A (2016).
- Patel PD et al. Paralog-selective Hsp90 inhibitors define tumor-specific regulation of HER2. Nat Chem Biol 9:677-84 (2013).
- Quanz M et al. Heat shock protein 90a (hsp90a) is phosphorylated in response to DNA damage and accumulates in repair foci. J Biol Chem 287:8803-15 (2012).
- Ishima T et al. Neurite outgrowth mediated by the heat shock protein Hsp90a: a novel target for the antipsychotic drug aripiprazole. Transl Psychiatry 2:e170 (2012).
- Wang Z et al. Site-specific GlcNAcylation of human erythrocyte proteins: potential biomarker(s) for diabetes. Diabetes 58:309-17 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"