For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102]
See all Hsp90 alpha primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR102] to Hsp90 alpha
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Hsp90 alpha.
- Positive control
- HeLa, Jurkat, SKBR3 and K562 cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between Epitomics, the National Cancer Institutes Center for Cancer Research and the lab of Len Neckers. View antibodies from NCI Center for Cancer Research Collaboration.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
A trial size is available to purchase for this antibody.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPNCIR102
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionMolecular chaperone. Has ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heat shock protein 90 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- EL52 antibody
- epididymis luminal secretory protein 52 antibody
- Heat shock 86 kDa antibody
Anti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102] images
Western blot - Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102] (ab108593)
All lanes : Anti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102] (ab108593) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : SKBR3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102] (ab108593)
ab108593 at 1/50 dilution staining Hsp90 alpha in Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Hsp90 alpha antibody [EPNCIR102] (ab108593)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"