For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed preferentially in skeletal muscle and heart but not in the lens.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Localizes to nuclear foci.
Information by UniProt
- DMPK-binding protein antibody
- Heat shock 27kD protein 2 antibody
- Heat shock 27kDa protein 2 antibody
Anti-HSPB2 antibody images
References for Anti-HSPB2 antibody (ab91258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"