For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhosphate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number4E6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIFA titer: 1+ @ 1:12,800
ELISA titer: 0.100 @ >1:102,400
Western Blot titer: > 1:16,000
- RelevanceICP8 (Infected cell protein 8)is the major DNA binding protein of herpes simplex virus type 2. It is single stranded and is required for DNA replication.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- DBP antibody
- Herpes simplex virus 2 antibody
- Human herpesvirus 2 antibody
References for Anti-HSV2 ICP8 Major DNA binding protein antibody [4E6] (ab6515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"