For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200.
||1/250 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in nucleic acid metabolism and/or modifications.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
Information by UniProt
- HpaII tiny fragments locus 9c protein antibody
- HTF9C antibody
- TRM2 tRNA methyltransferase 2 homolog A (S. cerevisiae) antibody
Anti-HTF9C antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-HTF9C antibody (ab121126)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nucleus and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121126 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-HTF9C antibody (ab121126)
All lanes : Anti-HTF9C antibody (ab121126) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : EFO-21 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
References for Anti-HTF9C antibody (ab121126)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"