For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSerine protease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1B family.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ90724 antibody
- High temperature requirement protean A4 antibody
- High-temperature requirement factor A4 antibody
Anti-htrA4 antibody images
Western blot - htrA4 antibody (ab84894)
Anti-htrA4 antibody (ab84894) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human Fetal Brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
Additional bands at : 33 kDa,35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-htrA4 antibody (ab84894)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"