Human 14-3-3 epsilon full length protein (ab54317)
- Product nameHuman 14-3-3 epsilon full length proteinSee all 14-3-3 epsilon proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDDREDLVYQ AKLAEQAERY DEMVESMKKV AGMDVELTVE ERNLLSVAYK NVIGARRASW RIISSIEQKE ENKGGEDKLK MIREYRQMVE TELKLICCDI LDVLDKHLIP AANTGESKVF YYKMKGDYHR YLAEFATGND RKEAAENSLV AYKAASDIAM TELPPTHPIR LGLALNFSVF YYEILNSPDR ACRLAKAAFD DAIAELDTLS EESYKDSTLI MQLLRDNLTL WTSDMQGDGE EQNKEALQDV EDENQ
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54317 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, pH 7.5
- 14 3 3 E
- 14 3 3 epsilon
- 14 3 3E
- 14-3-3 protein epsilon
- KCIP 1
- Mitochondrial import stimulation factor L subunit
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein1
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, epsilon polypeptide
- Tyrosine 3/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein epsilon polypeptide
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathway. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Human 14-3-3 epsilon full length protein images
ab54317 on 15% SDS-PAGE, 3ug protein was loaded. Molecular Weight: 29 kDa
References for Human 14-3-3 epsilon full length protein (ab54317)
ab54317 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.