Human 14-3-3 Tau full length protein (ab70352)
- Product nameHuman 14-3-3 Tau full length proteinSee all 14-3-3 Tau proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70352 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
The purity was determined to be >95% by densitometry.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- 14 3 3 protein T cell
- 14 3 3 protein tau
- 14 3 3 protein theta
- 14 3 3 tau
- 14 3 3 theta
- 14-3-3 protein T-cell
- 14-3-3 protein tau
- 14-3-3 protein theta
- Protein HS1
- Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1
- Protein tau
- tyr3/trp5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta
- Tyrosine 3 monooxygenase/tryptophan 5 monooxygenase activation protein, theta polypeptide
- FunctionAdapter protein implicated in the regulation of a large spectrum of both general and specialized signaling pathways. Binds to a large number of partners, usually by recognition of a phosphoserine or phosphothreonine motif. Binding generally results in the modulation of the activity of the binding partner. Negatively regulates the kinase activity of PDPK1.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in brain, heart and pancreas, and at lower levels in kidney and placenta. Up-regulated in the lumbar spinal cord from patients with sporadic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) compared with controls, with highest levels of expression in individuals with predominant lower motor neuron involvement.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 14-3-3 family.
modificationsSer-232 is probably phosphorylated by CK1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. In neurons, axonally transported to the nerve terminals.
Human 14-3-3 Tau full length protein images
SDS-PAGE showing ab70532 14-3-3 Tau protein at approximately 56kDa.
References for Human 14-3-3 Tau full length protein (ab70352)
ab70352 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.