Human 5HT5A receptor full length protein (ab114804)
- Product nameHuman 5HT5A receptor full length proteinSee all 5HT5A receptor proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDLPVNLTSFSLSTPSPLETNHSLGKDDLRPSSPLLSVFG VLILTLLGFLVAATFAWNLLVLATILRVRTFHRVPHNLVA SMAVSDVLVAALVMPLSLVHELSGRRWQLGRRLCQLWIAC DVLCCTASIWNVTAIALDRYWSITRHMEYTLRTRKCVSNV MIALTWALSAVISLAPLLFGWGETYSEGSEECQVSREPSY AVFSTVGAFYLPLCVVLFVYWKIYKAAKFRVGSRKTNSVS PISEAVEVKDSAKQPQMVFTVRHATVTFQPEGDTWREQKE QRAALMVGILIGVFVLCWIPFFLTELISPLCSCDIPAIWK SIFLWLGYSNSFFNPLIYTAFNKNYNSAFKNFFSRQH
- Molecular weight65 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 357
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114804 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/ul.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 5 HT 5A
- 5 hydroxytryptamine 5A receptor
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 5A
- Serotonin receptor 5A
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Human 5HT5A receptor full length protein images
ab114804 on 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human 5HT5A receptor full length protein (ab114804)
ab114804 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.