Human 5HT7 Receptor peptide (ab101708)
- Product nameHuman 5HT7 Receptor peptideSee all 5HT7 Receptor proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101708 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 5 HT 7
- 5 HT X
- 5 hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 7
- 5 hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) receptor 7 (adenylate cyclase coupled)
- 5 hydroxytryptamine receptor 7
- 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 7
- Serotonin 5 HT 7 receptor
- Serotonin receptor 7
- FunctionThis is one of the several different receptors for 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin), a biogenic hormone that functions as a neurotransmitter, a hormone, and a mitogen. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins that stimulate adenylate cyclase.
- Tissue specificityIsoform A is the predominant isoform in spleen, caudate and hippocampus. Isoform B is expressed at lower levels. Isoform D is a minor isoform in term of expression.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
References for Human 5HT7 Receptor peptide (ab101708)
ab101708 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.