Human 67kDa Laminin Receptor full length protein (ab114294)
- Product nameHuman 67kDa Laminin Receptor full length proteinSee all 67kDa Laminin Receptor proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSGALDVLQMKEEDVLKFLAAGTHLGGTNLDFQMEQYIYK RKSDGIYIINLKRTWEKLLLAARAIVAIENPADVSVISSR NTGQRAVLKFAAATGATPIAGRFTPGTFTNQIQAAFREPR LLVVTDPRAGHQPLTEASYVNLPTIALCNTDSPLRYVDIA IPCNNKGAHSVGLMWWMLAREVLRMRGTISREHPWEVMPD LYFYRDPEEIEKEEQAAAEKAVTKEEFQGEWTAPAPEFTA TQPEVADWSEGVQVPSVPIQQFPTEDWSAQPATEDWSAAP TAQATEWVGATTDWS
- Molecular weight59 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 295
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 34/67 kDa laminin receptor
- 37 kDa laminin receptor precursor
- 37/67 kDa laminin receptor
- 40S ribosomal protein SA
- 67 kDa laminin receptor
- Colon carcinoma laminin binding protein
- Colon carcinoma laminin-binding protein
- Laminin receptor 1
- Laminin-binding protein precursor p40
- LAMR 1
- Multidrug resistance associated protein MGr1 Ag
- Multidrug resistance associated protein MGr1Ag
- Multidrug resistance-associated protein MGr1-Ag
- Ribosomal Protein SA
- FunctionRequired for the assembly and/or stability of the 40S ribosomal subunit. Required for the processing of the 20S rRNA-precursor to mature 18S rRNA in a late step of the maturation of 40S ribosomal subunits. Also functions as a cell surface receptor for laminin. Plays a role in cell adhesion to the basement membrane and in the consequent activation of signaling transduction pathways. May play a role in cell fate determination and tissue morphogenesis. Acts as a PPP1R16B-dependent substrate of PPP1CA. Also acts as a receptor for several other ligands, including the pathogenic prion protein, viruses, and bacteria.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S2P family.
modificationsAcylated. Acylation may be a prerequisite for conversion of the monomeric 37 kDa laminin receptor precursor (37LRP) to the mature dimeric 67 kDa laminin receptor (67LR), and may provide a mechanism for membrane association.
Cleaved by stromelysin-3 (ST3) at the cell surface. Cleavage by stromelysin-3 may be a mechanism to alter cell-extracellular matrix interactions.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. 67LR is found at the surface of the plasma membrane, with its C-terminal laminin-binding domain accessible to extracellular ligands. 37LRP is found at the cell surface, in the cytoplasm and in the nucleus (By similarity). Co-localizes with PPP1R16B in the cell membrane.
Human 67kDa Laminin Receptor full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE image showing ab114294 at approx 58.56kDa. Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human 67kDa Laminin Receptor full length protein (ab114294)
ab114294 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.