Anti-human IgG Fab fragment antibody [4A11] (ab771)
- Product nameAnti-human IgG Fab fragment antibody [4A11]See all Human IgG Fab fragment primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4A11] to human IgG Fab fragment
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with Fab fragment of human IgG. Specificity was confirmed by Western blotting analysis of purified Fab fragment, of human IgG, under reducing conditions.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) (Human).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesMore than 95% pure (by PAGE). Purified from ascites by DEAE chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4A11
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- RelevanceHuman IgG consists of four subclasses (1-4) that can be recognised by antigen differences in their heavy chains. Each subclass has different biological and physiochemical properties. The IgG subclass may be preferentially produced in response to different antigens. The Fab fragment (fragment antigen binding) is the antigen region of the IgG molecule. It is composed of one constant and one variable domain of each of the heavy and the light chain.
References for Anti-human IgG Fab fragment antibody [4A11] (ab771)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lau YF et al. An adjuvant for the induction of potent, protective humoral responses to an H5N1 influenza virus vaccine with antigen-sparing effect in mice. J Virol 84:8639-49 (2010). ELISA . Read more (PubMed: 20538850) »
- Drexler SK et al. SIGIRR/TIR-8 is an inhibitor of Toll-like receptor signaling in primary human cells and regulates inflammation in models of rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Rheum 62:2249-61 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20506350) »