For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEPPRGPPANGAEPSRAVGTVKVYLPNKQRTVVTVRDGMSVYDSLDKALK VRGLNQDCCVVYRLIKGRKTVTAWDTAIAPLDGEELIVEVLEDVPLTMHN FVRKTFFSLAFCDFCLKFLFHGFRCQTCGYKFHQHCSSKVPTVCVDMSTN RQQPSRFYHSVQDLSGGSRQHEAPSNRPLNELLTPQGPSPRTQHCDPEHF PFPAPANAPLQRIRSTSTPNVHMVSTTAPMDSNLIQLTGQSFSTDAAGSR GGSDGTPRGSPSPASVSSGRKSPHSKSPAEQRERKSLADDKKKVKNLGYR DSGYYWEVPPSEVQLLKRIGTGSFGTVFRGRWHGDVAVKVLKVSQPTAEQ AQAFKNEMQVLRKTRHVNILLFMGFMTRPGFAIITQWCEGSSLYHHLHVA DTRFDMVQLIDVARQTAQGMDYLHAKNIIHRDLKSNNIFLHEGLTVKIGD FGLATVKTRWSGAQPLEQPSGSVLWMAAEVIRMQDPNPYSFQSDVYAYGV VLYELMTGSLPYSHIGCRDQIIFMVGRGYLSPDLSKISSNCPKAMRRLLS DCLKFQREERPLFPQILATIELLQRSLPKIERSASEPSLHRTQADELPAC LLSAARLVP
- Molecular weight93 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 609
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- A raf 1
- A Raf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase
- FunctionInvolved in the transduction of mitogenic signals from the cell membrane to the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly in urogenital tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAF subfamily.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RBD (Ras-binding) domain.
Information by UniProt
Human A RAF full length protein images
References for Human A RAF full length protein (ab132213)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"