Human A RAF protein fragment (ab127659)
- Product nameHuman A RAF protein fragmentSee all A RAF proteins and peptides ...
- SourceBaculovirus infected sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight70 kDa including tags
- Amino acids209 to 606
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127659 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 70
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.039% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- A raf 1
- A Raf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase
- ARAF 1
- ARaf proto oncogene serine/threonine protein kinase
- Oncogene Araf1
- Oncogene PKS2
- PKS 2
- Proto oncogene Pks
- Proto-oncogene A-Raf
- Proto-oncogene A-Raf-1
- Proto-oncogene Pks
- RAFA 1
- Ras binding protein DA Raf
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase A-Raf
- v raf murine sarcoma 3611 viral oncogene homolog
- v raf murine sarcoma 3611 viral oncogene homolog 1
- v raf oncogene homolog 1 (murine sarcoma 3611 virus)
- FunctionInvolved in the transduction of mitogenic signals from the cell membrane to the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly in urogenital tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. RAF subfamily.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RBD (Ras-binding) domain.
Human A RAF protein fragment images
SDS-PAGE gel of ab127659:
(1) Molecular weight marker
References for Human A RAF protein fragment (ab127659)
ab127659 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.