Human A2LD1 full length protein (ab104748)
- Product nameHuman A2LD1 full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMALVFVYGTLKRGQPNHRVL RDGAHGSAAFRARGRTLEPYPLVIAGEHNIPWLLHLPGSG RLVEGEVYAVDERMLRFLDDFESCPALYQRTVLRVQLLED RAPGAEEPPAPTAVQCFVYSRATFPPEWAQLPHHDSYDSE GPHGLRYNPRENR
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 153
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104748 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab104748 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- AIG2-like domain-containing protein 1
- Gamma-glutamylamine cyclotransferase
- FunctionContributes to degradation of proteins cross-linked by transglutaminases. Degrades the cross-link between a lysine and a glutamic acid residue from two proteins that have been cross-linked by transglutaminases. Catalyzes the formation of 5-oxoproline from L-gamma-glutamyl-L-epsilon-lysine. Inactive with L-gamma-glutamyl-alpha-amino acid substrates such as L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-cysteine and L-gamma-glutamyl-L-alpha-alanine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-glutamylcyclotransferase family.
References for Human A2LD1 full length protein (ab104748)
ab104748 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.