Human AARE peptide (ab90215)
- Product nameHuman AARE peptideSee all AARE proteins and peptides ...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90215 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity70 - 90% by HPLC.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Acyl peptide hydrolase
- Acyl-peptide hydrolase
- Acylamino acid releasing enzyme
- Acylamino-acid-releasing enzyme
- Acylaminoacyl peptidase
- N acylaminoacyl peptide hydrolase
- Oxidized protein hydrolase
- FunctionThis enzyme catalyzes the hydrolysis of the N-terminal peptide bond of an N-acetylated peptide to generate an N-acetylated amino acid and a peptide with a free N-terminus. It preferentially cleaves off Ac-Ala, Ac-Met and Ac-Ser.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S9C family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for Human AARE peptide (ab90215)
ab90215 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.