Human ABCB7 full length protein (ab114672)
- Product nameHuman ABCB7 full length proteinSee all ABCB7 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePQWRPHQLGALGTARAYQQIPESLKSITWQRLGKGNSGQF LDAAKALQVWPLIEKRTCWHGHAGGGLHTDPKEGLKDVDT RKIIKAMLSYVWPKDRPDLRARVAISLGFLGGAKAMNIVV PFMFKYAVDSLNQMSGNMLNLSDAPNTVATMATAVLIGYG VSRAGAAFFNEVRNAVFGKVAQNSIRRIAKNVFLHLHNLD LGFHLSRQTGALSKAIDRGTRGISFVLSALVFNLLPIMFE VMLVSGVLYYKCGAQFALVTLGTLGTYTAFTVAVTRWRTR FRIEMNKADNDAGNAAIDSLLNYETVKYFNNERYEAQRYD GFLKTYETASLKSTSTLAMLNFGQSAIFSVGLTAIMVLAS QGIVAGTLTVGDLVMVNGLLFQLSLPLNFLGTVYRETRQA LIDMNTLFTLLKVDTQIKDKVMASPLQITPQTATVAFDNV HFEYIEGQKVLSGISFEVPAGKKVAIVGGSGSGKSTIVRL LFRFYEPQKGSIYLAGQNIQDVSLESLRRAVGVVPQDAVL FHNTIYYNLLYGNISASPEEVYAVAKLAGLHDAILRMPHG YDTQVGERGLKLSGGEKQRVAIARAILKDPPVILYDEATS SLDSITEETILGAMKDVVKHRTSIFIAHRLSTVVDADEII VLDQGKVAERGTHHGLLANPHSIYSEMWHTQSSRVQNHDN PKWEAKKENISKEEERKKLQEEIVNSVKGCGNCSC
- Molecular weight105 kDa including tags
- Amino acids39 to 753
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114672 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- ABC transporter 7 protein
- ATP binding cassette 7
- ATP binding cassette sub family B (MDR/TAP) member 7
- ATP binding cassette sub family B member 7
- ATP binding cassette sub family B member 7 mitochondrial
- ATP binding cassette transporter 7
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 7
- ATP-binding cassette transporter 7
- Multidrug resistance protein 7
- P-glycoprotein 7
- FunctionCould be involved in the transport of heme from the mitochondria to the cytosol. Plays a central role in the maturation of cytosolic iron-sulfur (Fe/S) cluster-containing proteins.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ABCB7 are the cause of X-linked sideroblastic anemia with ataxia (ASAT) [MIM:301310]. ASAT is a recessive disorder characterized by an infantile to early childhood onset of nonprogressive cerebellar ataxia and mild anemia with hypochromia and microcytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Heavy Metal importer (TC 3.A.1.210) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Human ABCB7 full length protein images
SDS-PAGE analysis of ab114672 on a 12.5% gel stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ABCB7 full length protein (ab114672)
ab114672 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.