Human ABCB9 peptide (ab45490)
- Product nameHuman ABCB9 peptideSee all ABCB9 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids754 to 766
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45490 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- ABC transporter 9 protein
- ABCB 9
- ATP binding cassette sub family B (MDR/TAP) member 9
- ATP binding cassette sub family B member 9 precursor
- ATP binding cassette transporter 9
- TAP like protein
- RelevanceThe membrane associated protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra and intra cellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, White). This protein is a member of the MDR/TAP subfamily. Members of the MDR/TAP subfamily are involved in multidrug resistance as well as antigen presentation. The function of this half transporter has not yet been determined; however, this protein may play a role in lysosomes. Alternative splicing of this gene results in three known products which are likely to have different substrate specifications.
- Cellular localizationIntegral membrane protein. Lysosomal. May be localized in the endoplasmic reticulum.
References for Human ABCB9 peptide (ab45490)
ab45490 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.