Human ABCE1 full length protein (ab131962)
- Product nameHuman ABCE1 full length proteinSee all ABCE1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMADKLTRIAIVNHDKCKPKKCRQECKKSCPVVRMGKLCIE VTPQSKIAWISETLCIGCGICIKKCPFGALSIVNLPSNLE KETTHRYCANAFKLHRLPIPRPGEVLGLVGTNGIGKSTAL KILAGKQKPNLGKYDDPPDWQEILTYFRGSELQNYFTKIL EDDLKAIIKPQYVDQIPKAAKGTVGSILDRKDETKTQAIV CQQLDLTHLKERNVEDLSGGELQRFACAVVCIQKADIFMF DEPSSYLDVKQRLKAAITIRSLINPDRYIIVVEHDLSVLD YLSDFICCLYGVPSAYGVVTMPFSVREGINIFLDGYVPTE NLRFRDASLVFKVAETANEEEVKKMCMYKYPGMKKKMGEF ELAIVAGEFTDSEIMVMLGENGTGKTTFIRMLAGRLKPDE GGEVPVLNVSYKPQKISPKSTGSVRQLLHEKIRDAYTHPQ FVTDVMKPLQIENIIDQEVQTLSGGELQRVALALCLGKPA DVYLIDEPSAYLDSEQRLMAARVVKRFILHAKKTAFVVEH DFIMATYLADRVIVFDGVPSKNTVANSPQTLLAGMNKFLS QLEITFRRDPNNYRPRINKLNSIKDVEQKKSGNYFFLDD
- Molecular weight94 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 599
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131962 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 2' 5' oligoadenylate binding protein
- 2''-5''-oligoadenylate-binding protein
- 2'5' oligoadenylate binding protein
- ABC 38
- ABCE 1
- ATP binding cassette sub family E (OABP) member 1
- ATP binding cassette sub family E member 1
- ATP-binding cassette sub-family E member 1
- HuHP 68
- Ribonuclease 4 inhibitor
- Ribonuclease L (2' 5' oligoisoadenylate synthetase dependent) inhibitor
- Ribonuclease L (2'5' oligoisoadenylate synthetase dependent) inhibitor
- Ribonuclease L inhibitor
- RNase L inhibitor
- RNS 4I
- FunctionAntagonizes the binding of 2-5A (5'-phosphorylated 2',5'-linked oligoadenylates) by RNase L through direct interaction with RNase L and therefore inhibits its endoribonuclease activity. May play a central role in the regulation of mRNA turnover. Antagonizes the anti-viral effect of the interferon-regulated 2-5A/RNase L pathway. May act as a chaperone for post-translational events during HIV-1 capsid assembly.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCE family.
Contains 2 4Fe-4S ferredoxin-type domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Localized to clusters of virus formation at the plasma membrane.
Human ABCE1 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab131962 stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ABCE1 full length protein (ab131962)
ab131962 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.