Human ABCF3 protein fragment (ab94013)
- Product nameHuman ABCF3 protein fragment
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEIDGQVFDYVTGVLHSGSADFESVDDLVEAVGELLQEVSG DSKDDAGIRAVCQRMYNTLRLAEPQSQ GNSQVLLDAPI QLSKITENYDCGTKLPGLLKREQSSTVNAKKLEKAEARLK AKQEKRSEKDTLKTSN PLVLEEASASQAGSRKESRLES SGKNKSYDVRIENFDVSFGDRVLLAGADVNLAWGRRYGLV GRNGL GKTTLLKMLATRSLRVPAHISLLHVEQEVAGDD TPALQSVLESDSVREDLLRRERELTAQIAAGRAE GSEA AELAEIYAKLEEIEADKAPARASVILAGLGFTPKMQQQPT REFSGGWRMRLALARALFARPDL LLLDEPTNMLDVRAI LWLENYLQTWPSTILVVSHDRNFLNAIATDIIHLHSQRLD GYRGDFETFIKS KQERLLNQQREYEAQQQYRQHIQVFI DRFRYNANRASQVQSKLKMLEKLPELKPVDKESEVVMKFP DG FEKFSPPILQLDEVDFYYDPKHVIFSRLSVSADLES RICVVGENGAGKSTMLKLLLGDLAPVRGIRHA HRNLKI GYFSQHHVEQLDLNVSAVELLARKFPGRPEEEYRHQLGRY GISGELAMRPLASLSGGQKSRV AFAQMTMPCPNFYILD EPTNHLDMETIEALGRALNNFRGGVILVSHDERFIRLVCR ELWVCEGGGV
- Amino acids14 to 685
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94013 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein Identity confirmed by Mass Spectrometry (MS/MS) (acquired on initial reference batch)
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5% Trehalose, 6M Urea, 100mM Sodium phosphate, 10mM Sodium chloride, pH 4.5
- Reconstitutionreconstitution with 41 µl aqua dest.
- ATP binding cassette sub family F member 3
- ATP binding cassette, sub family F (GCN20) member 3
- RelevanceABCF3 belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCF family. EF3 subfamily. Contains 2 ABC transporter domains. There are 2 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
Human ABCF3 protein fragment images
The image shows an electrophoretic assay performed using an Agilent 5100 ALP. In some images coloured control bands can be seen at 15 kDa (green) and/or 240 kDa (purple). The protein-specific band is blue.
References for Human ABCF3 protein fragment (ab94013)
ab94013 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.