Human ABH1 full length protein (ab132191)
- Product nameHuman ABH1 full length proteinSee all ABH1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGKMAAAVGSVATLATEPGEDAFRKLFRFYRQSRPGTADL EGVIDFSAAHAARGKGPGAQKVIKSQLNVSSVSEQNAYRA GLQPVSKWQAYGLKGYPGFIFIPNPFLPGYQWHWVKQCLK LYSQKPNVCNLDKHMSKEETQDLWEQSKEFLRYKEATKRR PRSLLEKLRWVTVGYHYNWDSKKYSADHYTPFPSDLGFLS EQVAAACGFEDFRAEAGILNYYRLDSTLGIHVDRSELDHS KPLLSFSFGQSAIFLLGGLQRDEAPTAMFMHSGDIMIMSG FSRLLNHAVPRVLPNPEGEGLPHCLEAPLPAVLPRDSMVE PCSMEDWQVCASYLKTARVNMTVRQVLATDQNFPLEPIED EKRDISTEGFCHLDDQNSEVKRARINPHS
- Molecular weight68 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 389
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab132191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- AlkB, alkylation repair homolog 1 (E. coli)
- Alkylated DNA repair protein alkB homolog 1
- Alkylation repair homolog 1
- Alkylation repair, alkB homolog
- Alpha-ketoglutarate-dependent dioxygenase ABH1
- DNA lyase ABH1
- DNA oxidative demethylase ALKBH1
- FunctionDioxygenase that repairs alkylated single-stranded DNA and RNA containing 3-methylcytosine by oxidative demethylation. Requires molecular oxygen, alpha-ketoglutarate and iron. May have a role in placental trophoblast lineage differentiation (By similarity). Has DNA lyase activity and introduces double-stranded breaks at abasic sites. Cleaves both single-stranded DNA and double-stranded DNA at abasic sites, with the greatest activity towards double-stranded DNA with two abasic sites. DNA lyase activity does not require alpha-ketoglutarate and iron.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alkB family.
Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Mainly localizes in euchromatin, largely excluded from heterochromatin and nucleoli.
Human ABH1 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE analysis of ab132191 stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ABH1 full length protein (ab132191)
ab132191 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.