Human ABHD14B full length protein (ab123190)
- Product nameHuman ABHD14B full length protein
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMAASVE QREGTIQVQG QALFFREALP GSGQARFSVL LLHGIRFSSE TWQNLGTLHR LAQAGYRAVA IDLPGLGHSK EAAAPAPIGE LAPGSFLAAV VDALELGPPV VISPSLSGMY SLPFLTAPGS QLPGFVPVAP ICTDKINAAN YASVKTPALI VYGDQDPMGQ TSFEHLKQLP NHRVLIMKGA GHPCYLDKPE EWHTGLLDFL QGLQ
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 210
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometryMALDI-TOF
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
ab123190 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Abhydrolase domain containing 14B
- Abhydrolase domain containing protein 14B
- Abhydrolase domain-containing protein 14B
- CCG1 interacting factor B
- CCG1-interacting factor B
- Cell cycle gene 1 interacting factor B
- FunctionHas hydrolase activity towards p-nitrophenyl butyrate (in vitro). May activate transcription.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Detected in spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon, peripheral blood leukocyte, heart, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase superfamily. ABHD14 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic.
References for Human ABHD14B full length protein (ab123190)
ab123190 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.