Human ABI2 protein fragment (ab127336)
- Product nameHuman ABI2 protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids29 to 268
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Abelson interactor 2
- ABI 2
- Abl binding protein 3
- Abl interacting protein 1 (SH3 containing protein)
- Abl interactor 2
- Abl interactor protein 2b
- AIP 1
- Arg binding protein 1
- Arg protein tyrosine kinase binding protein
- RelevanceABI2 (Abelson interactor 2) belongs to the ABI family. The Abelson interactors are among a group of proteins that interact with Abl tyrosine kinase, a non-receptor tyrosine kinase whose activation results in the regulation of cytoskeleton function, cell growth and apoptosis in response to a variety of biological stimuli. ABI2 may act in regulation of cell growth and transformation by interacting tyrosine kinases ABL1 and/or ABL2 and may be involved in cytoskeletal reorganization and regulation of the ABL1/c-Abl-mediated phosphorylation of MENA. ABI2 is also known to be a tumor suppressor and a cell migration inhibitor.
- Cellular localizationIsoform 1: Cell projection, lamellipodium and filopodium. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Note: Isoform 1 but not isoform 3 is localized to protruding lamellipodia and filopodia tips
References for Human ABI2 protein fragment (ab127336)
ab127336 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.