Human ABI3BP protein fragment (ab127151)
- Product nameHuman ABI3BP protein fragment
- DescriptionRecombinant, His-DHFR tag
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight28 kDa
- Amino acids798 to 1045
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127151 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- ABI gene family member 3 (NESH) binding protein
- ABI gene family member 3 binding protein
- ABI gene family member 3-binding protein
- Nesh binding protein
- Nesh BP
- Nesh-binding protein
- Target of Nesh SH3
- Target of Nesh-SH3
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, lung, liver, pancreas kidney and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
References for Human ABI3BP protein fragment (ab127151)
ab127151 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.