Human ABLIM1 full length protein (ab116851)
- Product nameHuman ABLIM1 full length proteinSee all ABLIM1 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMFTEGEEMYLQGSTVWHPDCKQSTKTEEKLRAKVDNEILD YKDLAAIPKVKAIYDIERPDLITYEPFYTSGYDDKQERQS LGESPRTLSPTPSAEGYQDVRDRMIHRSTSQGSINSPVYS RHSYTPTTSRSPQHFHRPDQGINIYRKPPIYKQHAALAAQ SKSSEDIIKFSKFPAAQAPDPSETPKIETDHWPGPPSFAV VGPDMKRRSSGREEDDEELLRRRQLQEEQLMKLNSGLGQL ILKEEMEKESRERSSLLASRYDSPINSASHIPSSKTASLP GYGRNGLHRPVSTDFAQYNSYGDVSGGVRDYQTLPDGHMP AMRMDRGVSMPNMLEPKIFPYEMLMVTNRGRNKILREVDR TRLERHLAPEVFREIFGMSIQEFDRLPLWRRNDMKKKAKL F
- Molecular weight70 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 401
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional NotesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- ABLIM 1
- Actin binding double zinc finger protein
- Actin binding LIM protein 1
- Actin binding LIM protein family member 1
- Actin-binding double zinc finger protein
- Actin-binding LIM protein 1
- Actin-binding LIM protein family member 1
- LIM actin binding protein 1
- LIMAB 1
- FunctionMay act as scaffold protein (By similarity). May play a role in the development of the retina. Has been suggested to play a role in axon guidance.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, heart, skeletal muscle, brain and retina, where it is concentrated in the inner segment and in the outer plexiform layers.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton.
Human ABLIM1 full length protein images
12.5% SDS-PAGE showing ab116851 at approximately 70.18kDa, stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Human ABLIM1 full length protein (ab116851)
ab116851 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.